Low Cost Air Conditioning Maintenance Services in Fort Worth TX
At AA All Services, we know that the best way to avoid costly repairs and extend the life of the unit is through regular ac maintenance. That is why are ac technicians are available 24 hours to help homeowners and business owners in the Fort Worth area with fast, friendly service. We can inspect your air conditioning system and components for potential problem areas, top off your refrigerant, clean and oil fans, and more. Our services have been shown to not only extend the service life of AC units, but also to lower energy bills. When your air conditioning is properly maintained, it won’t have to work as hard to provide cool air, and this can mean a substantial savings on your utility costs.
When you partner with AA All Services for air conditioning maintenance, you’ll receive service from a trained professional who will be happy to provide you with recommendations to keep your AC unit running efficiently all year. Each one of our service experts has been screened prior to joining our team, and we take the time to provide our specialists with extensive training. We want you to feel comfortable with who you’re allowing into your home, so our company is also licensed and insured. When you call us for air conditioning maintenance, your satisfaction is guaranteed in all that we do.
Benefits of Regular Maintenance
- Extends Service Life
- May Lower Utility Costs
- Identifies Problems Before They Start
- Ensures Proper Operation All Year
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
If an issue is found while we’re maintaining your system, you’ll be alerted at once and provided with all available options. Because our service vehicles carry hundreds of common parts, we can typically make repairs on the spot. If it would make more financial sense to replace your AC unit, we can also deliver fast, affordable air conditioning installation services.
Air Conditioning Maintenance Checklist
The key to an efficient air conditioning system is maintenance. Preventative maintenance ensures your system operates smoothly, preventing future issues and unwanted costs. It’s an investment worth making. By scheduling with AA All Services, you’ll enjoy peak performance with fewer messy breakdowns. Our air conditioning maintenance checklist includes:
- Thermostat – Often, the thermostat is the cause of your air conditioning woes. Our experienced technician will ensure the settings of your thermostat are set optimally for energy savings and your comfort.
- Lubrication – Every moving part in your HVAC system must be adequately lubricated occasionally. Lubrication prevents friction within the motor and decreases the amount of energy used by the system.
- Condensate Drain – The condensate drain, when blocked, causes water damage to your home and increases humidity levels.
- Controls – The starting cycle of your air conditioning must operate correctly to reduce energy waste.
- Connections – Lastly, we need to examine the gas (or oil) connections. An improper connection poses a fire hazard and contributes to numerous adverse health conditions.
How often should I have my air conditioner maintained?
Typically, it is advised to have your air conditioning unit inspected, services, and cleaned once per year – at least – to ensure it operates at peak performance and optimal energy efficiency. Homeowners like yourself generally schedule maintenance in the spring, which is the ideal timeframe for maintenance and cleaning. Furthermore, you should swap out the air filter once per month. If you have any questions, then give us a call!