Fort Worth TX Electrical Services

DFW residents rely on AA All Services Electrical for all their electrical needs including lighting and repair.

Learn More
Fort Worth TX AC Services

Commercial and residential customers alike trust our reliable air conditioning services to keep them cool.

Learn More
Fort Worth TX Heating Services

You can call on us 24 hours a day for fast, reliable heating service when you need it most.

Learn More
Fort Worth Texas electrical home remodeling services that include air conditioning and general construction by All Services AC and Electric

Our remodeling services can help you update your bathroom, kitchen, and more!.

Learn More

Getting a Heater Inspection in Fort Worth Can Save Your Life | AA All Services

How Important is Getting a Heater Inspection?

heater inspection

An annual heater inspection along with regular heating maintenance in Fort Worth are important ways to maintain a furnace. It can also help detect any potential deadly carbon monoxide leaks. Carbon monoxide is an odorless, colorless gas that can be fatal if ingested in large amounts. At a Boone, North Carolina hotel 3 people who stayed in the same room over the course of several months all died from carbon monoxide poisoning. We at AA All Services provide heater maintenance services that will keep your furnace functioning properly.

The Dangers of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

Daryl Dean Jenkins, 73, and Shirley Mae Jenkins, 72, mysteriously passed away in Room 225 of the Best Western Blue Ridge Plaza hotel in Boone, North Carolina in April. There was no cause of death determined at the time of the incident. In July, 11 year old Jeffrey Lee Williams died in the same room. His mother, Jeannie Williams, got very sick. Tests later showed she had high levels of carbon monoxide in her blood. When the cause of death was determined for Jeffrey and Jeannie Williams, the bodies of Daryl Dean and Shirley Mae Jenkins were also tested for carbon monoxide. The tests confirmed that the Jenkins also died from carbon monoxide poisoning. Dana Crawford, Boone Police Chief, made the announcement.

We Can Help

At AA All Services, our goal is to ensure that your home is safe at all times, and that the air you breathe is good for your body.  Contact us at 817-735-4800 to schedule a heater inspection.

Source: CNN, “Mystery of 3 deaths in same hotel room traced: carbon monoxide,” Monte Plott, June 11, 2013

No comments yet.

Leave a Reply